USEA members receive a 50% discount of registration!
Bloomberg New Energy Finance Summit 2013
22-24 April, New York
The BNEF Summit 2013 is the only international event bringing together experts from across industries - politics, regulation and finance – to create strategies to navigate the future of energy.
The global shift to clean energy is all about navigating changing energy patterns in the 21st century. How do we manage risk and plan for a volatile environment? How do we prepare for the future? BNEF and the World Energy Council will discuss future scenario exercises on electricity & transportation to help participants understand and prepare.
Experts Dan Rieser, Director, Energy Scenarios, World Energy Council and Guy Turner, Head of Commodities & Economics Analysis, Bloomberg New Energy Finance will share their expertise with the audience.
Join the conversation at the BNEF Summit 2013 and set the agenda for years to come. USEA members receive a 50% discount – register today.
Other speakers include:
- Ban Ki-Moon, Secretary General, United Nations
- Lisa Murkowski, United States Senator for the State of Alaska
- Tony Fadell, Founder and CEO, Nest Labs
- Catherine Bessant, Global Technology and Operations Executive, Bank of America
- Bill Richardson, former Governor of New Mexico and former US Secretary of Energy
- Pam Fletcher, Chief Engineer, General Motors
- Jon Wellinghoff, Chairman, US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- David Crane, CEO, NRG Energy
- David Blood, Co-founder and Senior Partner, Generation Investment Management
- Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman, Barclays Corporate
- Jack Gerard, President and CEO, American Petroleum Institute
- Elizabeth Dipuo Peters, Minister of Energy, Republic of South Africa
- Global business leaders debate energy politics, austerity, subsidies and tax revenue, shale gas and the opportunities that are emerging
- Two former governors discuss US competitiveness, US energy policy and the geopolitical ramifications of current events
- Industry leaders tackle the big energy challenges in lively scenario sessions and strategy breakfasts;
- BNEF’s Chief Executive delivers unique executive insights on market dynamics and the key issues in energy for the coming years.
We are proud to have the support of our partners:
Advanced Energy Economy, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Lockheed Martin , Alstom, Canadian Solar Ernst & Young, General Motors, APCO Worldwide, American Petroleum Institute, FCMC, Novozymes World Energy Council, Zayed Future Energy Prize, Banking Environment Initiative, OECD