This meeting, hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Fossil Energy, the Utah Governor's Office of Energy Development, and the United States Energy Association will provide a forum for industry, government, tribal leaders, trade and market partners to discuss:
• Opportunities to deploy high efficiency, low emissions coal technology in the Western United States;
• The potential to utilize carbon capture utilization and storage technology;
• Advanced research on emerging coal technologies;
• International markets and the export of American coal through western ports
More details and an invitation will follow. This meeting is by invitation only, is not transferrable, and will be limited to 100 attendees.
For questions, contact Alex Krowka at [email protected] or 202-312-1249.
The All-Inclusive Registration Fee includes lodging for the nights of 11/20 & 11/21, meeting registration, two breakfasts, two lunches, and two dinners:
- $462.25/person for guests in a king or queen suite
- $553.37/person for guests in a king or queen cabin
To register for the forum, please call RED CLIFFS LODGE at 866-812-2002 and request a room in the USEA/Western States Coal Strategies Forum room block for the nights of November 20th & November 21st, 2019.
NOTE: As this is an invitation only event, sharing this event page on social media platforms is prohibited.